Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Mocha Overload

Hellos my dear bloggy, your owner can finally SEE you!

Hahaha, don't ask me how it happened I just closed my browser (couldn't view it the whole time) and walked off to find the raisin bread my dad bought from some posh Filipino diner when he was there. Then I walked back and opened my browser (my blog is my homepage - all my vital links are there), SURPRISE! Hahaha!

...

Mocha made it to cuteoverload.com on Monday. Overnight, the video of him and his first broccoli floret shot up to 45,000 views and it is still going (last count 74,763 views and 302 faves).

He has superceded even his own aunt, Duchie.

Everything is flooded again - gmail, Flickrmail, youtube, comments on Flickr. I don't think I will ever be able to reply everything/everyone, and maybe I will eventually give up trying.

Apart from his feature in CO, a number of other smaller sites have featured him. I am ok with this, but some of them did not credit me at all. Thankfully I had the sense to edit the video before posting - I have a phobia of people passing my stuff off as their own.


Ah well.

Photos for you and then it is back to my research.

"What do you mean 'that's all'?!" Mochi


"Is it my turn now?" Pepsi


- 28 March 2007 1:20pm -

No comments: